Friday, August 23, 2024

#1: Intro

 First blog post!!!! ❤✬❀

I'm starting a blog because I have a lot of thoughts to share, but no other platform I'd like to share them on. No way am I using X or Threads; that's lame. I love pink, the internet, and girls :) I am lazy and my brain is rotted through, but at least I'm a real one.
FUCK LOVE ISLAND USA S6 CASA AMOR!

 

ALWAYS REMEMBER to eat down, take pride in your interests, and be your own beautiful self <3
I love poison ivy
brat summer isn't over and is in fact just getting started
I think I'm going to open an animal shelter when I grow up and I'm gonna put cute murals on the walls and it'll be like high-end but for animals and super humane
✭✮✭✮✭✮✭✮✭✮✭✮✭✮✭✮✭
Quote Today: ”This is the skin of a killer, Bella.”


No comments:

Post a Comment