Saturday, August 24, 2024

#2: Rodrick

Hello!!
I think my brother could look exactly like Rodrick Heffley... if he cared about his appearance.  Like literally just add hair gel and guyliner.

Pretty girls don't owe people a personality. No one gets upset when ugly girls are dry! Let me be boring!!!!
My best friend posted a selfie with my ex today?? I have decided I will plant bombs in both of their stomachs.

A THIRD CLASS OF 09 GAME IS COMING???? AND I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE RE-UP!1!!!


I think I'm like Ramona Flowers, Alice from Twilight, and manic pixie dream girls in general. And every Bojack Horseman character.
I think summer made me gayer

I hate everyone pretty much

I need my parents to go  back to normal. They've been awfully distant from each other for months now. I need my best friend to stop being flaky.

Quote today: “Sometimes I don't get you,' I said.
She didn't even glance at me. She just smiled toward the television and said, 'You never get me. That's the whole point.” - Looking for Alaska

LOVE YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment