Tuesday, August 27, 2024

#3: Suffering

 UGHHHHHHH

I am so sick of fake ass bitches. FAKE ASS BITCHES. FAKE ASS BITCHESSSSSS.!!!!!!!! I'm SICK! OF! THEM! Where do they come from??? RAUUUGGHHHH. Girls don't want liars. Girls want takis, ben & jerry's, and girlfriends. FUUUUUCKK Y'ALL. (Not y'all. I mean liars.)
I'm literally just a baby why don't we all just recognize that we are making mistakes and learning and communicate and do the right things. If that was the case I'd be so super forgiving, but these people keep making the same bitchass choices so I am not

I looked through my old best friend's Spotify today. She stopped talking to me months ago, and instead she's friends with my ex. She said if I ever broke up with him she'd stick with me but here we are! It's all good though, I realized she's not all that anyway. She's a little crazy. Anyway, I looked at her playlists and she's sad. Not to be a bitch hater, but she started it, so whatever: DESERVED! FUCKING DESERVED! She's got a fat case of only child syndrome where she gets what she wants and emotionally abuses her boyfriend and cries every day. She'll be just like her horrible mother. So be fucking sad! Listen to Radiohead and Mitski and CRY. Because you know who you are, you know what you did, and you know you will never be a good, complete person. You will hurt people. 

First week back in school after the summer. Now I have to see her and her boyfriend and my ex's friends. They KNOW. THEY KNOW HE HURT ME AND THEY CHOSE HIM! THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIM BEFORE ME! THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY STAY WITH HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH. what is moral may not be what you want to do, but you should still do it. he'll survive without y'all. is he so much more important than my feelings?

I love Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

shoutout to real ones



Quote today: "You think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you"

I love you.
it's gonna be okay fr

No comments:

Post a Comment